Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/vegeis5/public_html/cloudtechgadget.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
The Sony Alpha A900 may need to position as one of the most awaited DSLRs on the market recently. The Sony company initially revealed a first edition of the company’s forthcoming leading design and style at some of the important shows, and then no long after the shows Sony displayed other information regarding the stabilization mechanism and image sensor it is going to implement. Finally, with the released of Sony Alpha A900 that come with a full 35mm frame-sized image sensor, Sony has just make itself hop on to the rather exclusive bandwagon. In case you don’t know, until today there are only four camera companies that provided you with full-frame DSLR cameras. While among these four companies, Kodak and Contax have since quit the DSLR market completely due to high cost and lack of innovation.
Image Stabilization of Sony Alpha A900
Just identical to all other Alpha DSLRs, this Sony Alpha A900 also come with a built-in image stabilization that could physically adjusts the sensing unit to balanced out camera wobbling. Compare to some earlier models, this camera is still working the same way as you are not going to see the stabilizing effect from the viewfinder. However, the significant advantage is that it is able to cope with any lens you hook up with, doesn’t matter whether it is a prime lens, zoom lens, wide angle lens, or telephoto lens. What can be the most impressive of the Sony Alpha A900 camera would be its SteadyShot system that is switching a substantially greater sensor compare to earlier version of Alpha DSLR cameras. Actually, this can be the first full-frame DSLR camera that has sensor-shift anti-shake but Sony nevertheless been able to squeeze the mechanism right into a comparatively compressed body.
Therefore, If you wish to get the most pixels with a DSLR camera, the Sony Alpha A900 will be the ideal camera for you to have. Even though the size can be quite bulky, but it is going to cost you less compare to the more expensive Canon 1Ds Mark III. You are able to experienced good shooting by using the 24-70mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss lens and because of this, many users are highly recommend this camera for photographers. My friend currently have tried to attached a 18-70mm kit lens onto the A900, and the camera seems to be quite a bit more tolerable, even though I could simply consider that high-resolution sensor would likely expose all the defects in that less-expensive camera lens.
How most users feel at the time they are using the Sony Alpha A900 camera:
1. For the Sony Alpha A900 camera, the AutoFocus is not as good as the Nikon brand when a comparison is make with the Nikon D3 and D700. When taking photos, the AF on A900 need more time to capture the subjects.
2. For the dynamic range, details and sharpness, and the color results from the A900 camera can be quite satisfying.
3. It is a good combination for Sony A900 camera with Zeiss 24-70mm lens and 135/1.8 lens with the camera body and its battery.
4. The LCD screen of the Sony Alpha A900 camera is too bright and so you need to set it to -2 to make it dimmer. If the setting is at 0 it is going to display the captured image with over exposure at around 0.3 – 0.5 stop.
5. For this A900 camera, the anti-dust feature is very good, it can be even better than the Nikon D700.
6. The poor thing in this Sony Alpha A900 would be the flash. Alpha flash technology is rather fall behind of its competitors. The quality of the flash is of sub-standard when compare with the Nikon flash.
For most feedbacks from the users, this Sony Alpha A900 camera could still be an excellent choice compared with other models since there is not much drawbacks this camera has.